- Hilly Edinburgh, Scotland's capital has a medieval Old Town and an elegant Georgian New Town, with gardens and neoclassical buildings. Its home to Arthur’s Seat, an extinct volcano in Holyrood Park with sweeping views from its peak.
- Scotland, the U.K.’s northernmost country, is a land of mountain wildernesses such as the Cairngorms and Western Highlands, interspersed with glacial glens (valleys) and lochs (lakes). Its major cities are Edinburgh, the capital, loomed over by its iconic castle, and Glasgow, famed for its vibrant cultural scene.
DAY 1: EDINBURGH
Meet our representative upon arrival at airport in Edinburgh, and transfer to your Hotel for Check-in. Rest of the day is free at relaxation and overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 2: EDINBURGH
After breakfast, proceed on a fantastic bus tour of Edinburgh city from the top of Tour Bus. See Grass market at Edinburgh Castle Rock, Visit the Edinburgh Castle to Palace of Holyrood House which will be joined by Royal Mile. Later return back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3: EDINBURGH
After breakfast, proceed to full day Original Loch Ness Tour. Explore Scottish Highlands, majestic Urquhart Castle and take a cruise on Loch Ness is a large, deep Fresh water loch. Later leave Edinburgh and head to Stirling then stop at Kilmahog for coffee. After a short drive arrive at Fort William which is on shadow of Ben Nevis Mountain. On the way to beautiful scenic Great Glen, in between stop at Spean Bridge which is a photo stop. You'll stop for refreshments in the heart of "Big Tree Country”. Later return back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 4: EDINBURGH
After breakfast; proceed to Highland Glens, Castles and Whisky Tour. In this tour you’ll be visiting like Kingdom of Fife, Dunfermline Abbey and Palace. Later continue tour through Glen Devon and the famous Gleneagles Hotel. Proceed to Whisky tour and visit Quaint Glenturret Malt Whisky Distillery, next to experience visit the Highlands in the "Sma Glen” and Strathbaan. Return back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 5: EDINBURGH
After breakfast at hotel the day is free at Leisure until transfer to the Airport for your departure back home/for your onward journey.
Hotels Offered :
|Edinburgh||Holiday Inn Express City Center or Similar|
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 13183 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Hotels as mentioned or similar
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfers
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps