- Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s capital, sits at the junction of the Mekong and Tonlé Sap rivers. On its walkable riverfront, lined with parks, restaurants and bars, the ornate Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and the National Museum.
- Siem Reap is a gateway to the ruins of Angkor. It’s vast complex of intricate stone buildings includes preserved Angkor Wat, the main temple, which is pictured on Cambodia’s flag. Giant, mysterious faces are carved into the Bayon temple at Angkor Thom.
DAY 01: PHNOM PENH
Meet our representative upon arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Later visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and The Killing Field of Choeung Ek. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 02: PHNOM PENH
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Phnom Penh. Visit the Royal Palace, and the Silver Pagoda which is located in the south side of royal palace, here you can see the solid gold Buddha idol of 90 kg and a small 17th century emerald and baccarat crystal Buddha. Next visit the National Museum, also called Musee des Beaux-Arts and Wat Phnom Temple. Later go for shopping at the famous Central Markets, followed by the Mekong Sunset Cruise (1 hour). Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03: PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP
After breakfast, transfer by air to Siem Reap. On arrival, proceed directly to visit Angkor National Museum, Prasat Kravan which is a 10th century temple, Srah Srang Reservoir, Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm, Neak Pean, and Preah Khan temple. On the way back, visit Wat Thmey Pagoda. Proceed to hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP – ANGKOR WAT
After breakfast, proceed for a tour of Angkor Wat. Enroute visit the Phimeanakas, the Elephants Terrace, the Bayon Temple where you can see 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, Angkor Thom temple. Later visit the famous 12th century Angkor Wat temple (A UNESCO world heritage site) spread over 400 acres and witness the beautiful sunset from the top of Phnom Bakheng Hills. Enjoy the dinner and Khmer Traditional Dance Show. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 05: SIEM REAP – PHNOM KULEN – BANTEAY SREY TEMPLES
After breakfast, drive to Kulen Mountains and visit the ‘valley of thousand lingas’, known as Shiva Valley, and the Great Waterfall. On the way back, visit 10th century pink temple of Lord Shiva ‘The Banteay Srei’, and Banteay Samre Temples. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 06: SIEM REAP
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your departure back home/for your onward journey.
Hotels Offered :
|Phnom Penh||Sunway Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Somadevi Angkor Hotel|
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 51000 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- 03 Nights stay at the hotel in Siem Reap
- 02 Nights stay at the hotel in Phnom penh
- One way air fare from phnom Penh to Siem reap
- Meals : Daily breakfast + 1 Dinner Show
- All entrance fees, Angkor National Museum tours, private A/C vans with English speaking guides
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- 5 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps