- Home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty and other iconic sites, New York City is a fast-paced, globally influential center of art, culture, fashion and finance.
- Buffalo is a city on the shores of Lake Erie in upstate New York. Its fine neoclassical, beaux arts and art deco architecture speak to its history as an industrial capital in the early 20th century.
- Niagara Falls is a city in Niagara County, New York, United States
- Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia
- Contact Us For Dates
- Travel by coach with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, buffet breakfast and porter Service in hotels that offer this service.
- Arrival transfer is included.
- Boat: Maid of the Mist in Buffalo, Potomac River in Washington.
- Sightseeing tours: New York, Washington.
- Night Transfer: Times Square in New York, Georgetown in Washington.
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- 8 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps
DAY 01: NEW YORK
Meet our representative upon arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is at leisure. You can either explore the city on your own or relax at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: NEW YORK
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour taking in Upper, Midtown and Lower Manhattan. Visit Wall Street, the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Central Park, Columbus Circle, the AOL / Time Warner Building, the well known town, Little Italy and Battery Park (with views of the Statue of Liberty). You can likewise go on an optional boat trip around Manhattan. By night, visit Times Square, the real heart of the city, with its Broadway musicals, and spectacular lighting. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03: NEW YORK
After breakfast, the day is at leisure. You can take an optional tour of contrasts, to become more acquainted with the main attractions in each of the primary areas of the gigantic New York City: Bronx, Harlem, Rulers and Brooklyn. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04: NEW YORK- CORNING- BUFFALO
After breakfast, Check-out hotel and drive to Buffalo. Enroute stop off Corning, well known for world's largest collection of glass objects and explore the corning museum of glass. Later, on-arrival at Buffalo check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 05: BUFFALO- NIAGARA FALLS- BUFFALO
After breakfast, visit Niagara Falls. Start with Goat Island, where you will see the rapids and the Cola de Caballo (“Field Horse’s Tail”), and afterward take the Maid of the Mist, a small boat that will take you to the base of the Niagara Falls. In the evening, return to the hotel in Buffalo for overnight stay.
DAY 06: BUFFALO- WASHINGTON
After breakfast, proceed to Washington D.C. On arrival check-in to hotel, later go to Georgetown, the liveliest area in the city, which is loaded with of bars and restaurants. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: WASHINGTON
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour. Go around the edge of the Pentagon and continue to see the Arlington National Cemetery, the JFK Memorial and the Iwo Jima Memorial. Proceed with stops at the Lincoln, Korean and Vietnam Memorials. Later stop at the White House to take photographs and lastly skirt round Capitol Hill. In the afternoon, take a boat ride around the Potomac River to see some of the significant monuments of the city. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 08: WASHINGTON- LANCASTER- PHILADELPHIA- NEW YORK
After breakfast, check-out hotel and go towards Lancaster, where you will see the typical Amish farmland, their lifestyle going back to the eighteenth century. Later proceed to Philadelphia. On arrival stop-off to stroll in the Independence National Historical Park, which is the place of the well known Liberty Bell. Continue to New York, on arrival check-in to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 09: NEW YORK
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your departure back home/for your onward journey.
Hotels Offered :
|New York||Sheraton Lincoln Harbor, Doubletree Jersey City|
|Buffalo||Adams Mark Buffalo, Byblos Niagara Resort And Spa|
|Washington||Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner|
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 117000 Per person double occupancy
Price Does Not Include
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.