- Nainital is a popular hill station in the Indian state of Uttarakhand and headquarters of Nainital district in the Kumaon foot hills of the outer Himalayas.
- Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger.
- Mussoorie is a hill station and a municipal board in the Dehradun District of the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi & Drive to Nainital (290 kms / approx. 7 hours)
Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and proceed to Nainital - This was a popular summer vacation resort for the British. In 1817, the commissioner of Kumaon, G.W. Traill was the first European to visit the place. However, he did not mention about the place among his folks in order to retain the religious sanctity of the place. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Explore Nainital
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour covering Tiffin top and Land’s End. Both offers excellent views of neighboring hills and green valley with rural houses. Later, trek for 6 kms or hire a pony to reach at the highest point called Cheena/Naina peak, which offers snow clad peaks of the Himalayan range, bird eye view of Naini Lake and Nainital town. In evening, enjoy a boat-ride in Naini Lake or take a stroll on adjacent Mall road. Spend evening at leisure, followed by dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Nainital – Corbett (150 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Corbett National Park – formerly Hailey National Park, is the oldest national park in India which came into existence in 1936, lies on the foothills of Himalayas, to protect the endangered species of Royal Bengal Tiger. Corbett is a home to densest tiger population in the world which guarantees the glimpses of the elusive big cat in its premises. It is a vast Eco-Sphere that is blessed with the plethora of wildlife where you can enjoy several activities like jungle safaris, trekking, bird watching, elephants ride and much more. Upon arrival, spend rest of the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 4: Enjoy jungle safari in Corbett
Early morning and afternoon game drive to the national park. Other residents of the park include four kinds of Deer, Wild Boar and some lesser-known animals. Leopards are mostly found in the hilly areas of the Corbett Park. Some nocturnal cats found here are the Leopard Cat, Jungle Cat and Fishing Cat. Sloth Bear is found in the lower regions of the park while the Himalayan Black Bear is seen in the higher hills only. The Dole or Wild Dog, though they can be seen in the southern areas of the park along with the Jackal. Some of the smaller residents of the park are Himalayan Palm Civet, Indian Gray Mongoose, Common Otter, Black Naped Hare and Porcupine. Elephants are among one of the main attractions of Jim Corbett Park. Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 5: Corbett - Mussoorie (200 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Mussoorie - established by the British in 1823, Mussoorie became hugely popular with the Raj set. The influence of that era linger on in the architecture of the churches, libraries, hotels and summer palaces, also on adjacent town Landour. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 6: Sightseeing tour of Mussoorie
After breakfast, enjoy full day sightseeing tour starting with Gun Hill, which is the 2nd highest peak of Mussoorie and can be reached by ropeway too. It offers beautiful panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayan ranges and Doon valley. Later, visit the park estate of Sir George Everest - Mt. Everest was named after him. The place provides excellent view of surrounding valleys and peaks. In evening, stroll down on Mall road – structure of the road will take you back to the colonial period of British. Along with restaurants, hotels and shops, there is a 100 year old Methodist church too. Dinner and overnight stay in Mussoorie.
Day 7: Mussoorie – Delhi (290 kms / approx. 7 hours) | Departure from Delhi
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport for return flight back home.
This is only a sample itinerary we can customize a Holiday for you and your family to Uttarakhand.
Activity Difficulty Level
1 out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 24999 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us for Dates
- 2 Nights accommodation in Nainital with breakfast and dinner.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Corbett with breakfast and dinner.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Mussoori with breakfast.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle (Air conditioner in vehicles will not work in hilly areas).
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fee at Monuments / Parks as per the itinerary.
- In Mussoorie, Cable car or Ropeway on direct payment basis.
- In Corbett, Jungle safari to be booked through hotel on prior information or direct payment basis.
- Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monument
- 6 Nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps