- Shanghai, is the China's largest city. Its heart is the Bund, an acclaimed waterfront promenade fixed with frontier time structures. Over the Huangpu River rises the Pudong region's futuristic skyline, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower. Sprawling Yu Cultivate has traditional structures, towers and ponds.
- Hong Kong is a city, and former British colony, in southeastern China. Vibrant and densely populated, it’s a major port and global financial center famed for its tower-studded skyline.
DAY 01: HONG KONG – SHENZHEN (FERRY)
Meet our representative upon arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel in Shenzhen for check-in through ferry from Hongkong to Shenzhen. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02: SHENZHEN
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Shenzhen. Visit Window of World with 1 Lunch. Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03: SHENZHEN – HONG KONG (FERRY)
After breakfast, check out hotel and transfer to Hongkong through ferry from Shenzhen. Upon arrival at Hong Kong you will be transferred to hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 04: HONG KONG
Morning after breakfast, proceed for the half day city tour of Hong Kong. Visit Aberdeen Fishing Village, Jewellery Factory, Victoria Peak with no tram ride. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05: HONG KONG – SHANGHAI
After breakfast, check out hotel and transfer to airport for your departure to Shanghai. On arrival transfer to the hotel for check-in and overnight stay.
DAY 06: SHANGHAI
After breakfast, proceed for the tour of Shanghai. Visit People Square, Jade Buddha Temple, Pearl Mall, Nanjing Road. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07: SHANGHAI
After breakfast, proceed for the tour of Shanghai. Visit SWFC (94F), Oriental Pearl Tower, Yu Market, silk market, Xintiandi Bar Street. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 08: DEPARTURE SHANGHAI
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your departure back home/for your onward journey.
- Shenzhen-Hotel CAA Holy Sun or Similar
- Hong Kong-Best Western Kowloon or Similar
- Shanghai-Ibis or Similar
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 81000 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- 03 Nights stay at the hotel in Shanghai.
- 02 Nights stay at the hotel in Hong Kong.
- 02 Nights stay at the hotel in Shenzhen.
- Daily Breakfast and as mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Hong Kong city tour.
- Shenzhen city tour.
- Shanghai city tour.
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax payable extra
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards as per availability
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps