- Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display
- Florence, capital of Italy’s Tuscany region is home to masterpieces of art and architecture. One of its most iconic sites is the Florence Cathedral, with its terra-cotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and bell tower designed by Giotto.
- Venice, capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a marshy lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. Its stone palaces seemingly rise out of the water. There are no cars or roadways, just canals and boats. The Grand Canal snakes through the city, which is filled with innumerable narrow, mazelike alleys and small squares.
DAY 01: ROME
Meet our representative upon arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in. You will be received by our local representative and they will brief you about your entire tour. Towards the end of the evening you will be transferred to Esquilino region. This place is situated between stupendous basilicas and the coliseum. Many trattorias (casual Italian eating establishments) and osterias (motels) saturated with the Italian soul will be prepared for you to relish the local cuisine, alternatively many Indian/Asian restaurants are located around this place. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 02: ROME
After breakfast, proceed on a tour through the city, which will be an incredible introduction to "The Eternal city". You will the visit the tiny state of the Vatican. The Vatican City is the main region of Christianity in the world. Next a visit to St. Peter's Basilica and admission to the Roman Coliseum, the key symbol of Rome. This noteworthy development goes back 2,000 years and will transport us in time with the goal of ancient society in the Roman realm. In the evening you will be taken to, restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and other international cuisine. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 03: ROME- FLORENCE
After breakfast, proceed to our next destination, Florence. This route is graced with delightful scenes and landscape. Upon arrival in Florence check-in to hotel, you will first visit Piazzale Michelangelo, a noteworthy site in the city. Later in the evening, accompanied by a local representative, stroll through the historic centre like the Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo, and Plaza della Signoria. This city is genuinely an open air museum. You can later devour at your most loved restaurant. In this area you can find restaurants serving Italian, Indian, Chinese and other international cuisine. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04: FLORENCE- VENICE
After breakfast, enjoy staggering mountain scenes while crossing the Apennine Mountains. Upon arrival in Venice check-in to hate. You will board a Vaporetto to go around on the River in this historic centre. With a local representative you will visit the magnificent Plaza de San Marcos and enter the glorious basilica. Later you will visit the Murano glass factory; it is an amazing experience to see the technique of crystal blowing. Thereafter, you will have free time till the evening and will, thereafter, have the opportunity to have supper in the Mestre region, where you can pick the kind of restaurant that you favour (Indian, Oriental, Italian, and so forth). Return to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 05: VENICE
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your departure back home/for your onward journey.
Hotels Offered :
Activity Difficulty Level
1 out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 31600 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: Board the Vaporetto along the canals in Venice.
- City tour in: Rome, Florence.
- Evening Transfer: To Esquilino area in Rome, To via Cavour area in Rome.
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- 4 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps