Get ready for white sands, blue waters and the lilting sound of the Creole language as you arrive in Mauritius. Located in the Indian ocean, this delightful little island has a festive atmosphere that gets you in holiday mode immediately. Beaches aplenty invite you with white sands and water sports and the nature reserves offer exhilarating treks. The biggest distinction, however, are the people. The Mauritian culture is one that welcomes everyone into its fold and this is visible in its warm, friendly people. Its cultural heritage ensures there is something interesting for you to see and do at almost every corner. With gorgeous places to visit, a multitude of activities to partake and some of the best cuisine in the Indian Ocean, Mauritius invites you to a perfect getaway.
- Full day North Island tour
- Full day South Island tour
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs Island tour
Day 1 : Arrive into Mauritius
Upon arrival at Mauritius Port Louis Airport, you will be met and transferred by our local representative to the hotel. Check into hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : At Mauritius
After breakfast, proceed for the North Island Tour. You will visit the Capital City — Port Louis, the Citadel Fort, Caudan Waterfront with its handicraft market and multi Cuisine restaurants. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : At Mauritius
After breakfast, proceed for a Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : At Mauritius
After Breakfast, proceed for the Ile aux Cerf's Island Tour. Leave for Trou D'eau Doure Village, enjoy the speed boat ride to Ile aux Cert's Island where you can swim or just relax on the white sandy beach on the island. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 :
Depart Mauritius After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your onward / Return flight.
Note : This is only a sample itinerary. We can customize a Holiday for you and your family.
Hotel Used : Le Grand Bleu or similar [3*]
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 53799 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- To & fro airfare ex-Mumbai
- 4 nights accommodation at 3* hotel
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Return airport transfers
- Full day North Tour
- Full day South Tour
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour
Price Does Not Include
- Any expenses or services other than mentioned in the above “INCLUSIONS”
- Any expenses of personal nature like example: tips, laundry, telephone calls, mini bar etc
- Service tax of 4.50 % applicable on the total cost for payments made in Foreign Currency and/or Indian Rupees as per Government notification
- Gratuities to tour guides, game rangers, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
- Local tourist guide where not specified above.
- Any Golfing related fees.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax payable extra
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards as per availability
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps