- Mauritius, a volcanic island nation in the Indian Ocean, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior encompasses Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and native fauna like the flying fox.
On arrival at Mauritius international airport, you will be met our delegate and exchange to in. The day is at relaxation and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, continue to entire day nearby visit to South Island. Visit the lethargic abundance of Trou aux Cerfs with its superb perspective, the sacrosanct pool of Fantastic Bassin encompassed by lush woods, the waterfalls and interesting ridges of Chamarel and the Dark Stream Gorges National stop, the islands sole national park giving a sanctuary to very jeopardized local plants and creatures. Over night stay at hotel.
After breakfast, continue to entire day neighbourhood visit to North Island. Visit the cosmopolitan capital of Port Louis and commend the beguiling pioneer engineering of the magnificently saved memorable structures, the Port Louis Waterfront with its energising shopping and diversion venues and the Le Caudan Waterfront shopping complex. The Specialty craft market is a hive of action with the brilliant atmosphere where you are certain to discover a considerable measure of trinkets. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, appreciate an unwinding day at Ile Aux Cerfs Island, amazing voyage by speedboat along the southeast drift to the minor island of Ile aux Cerfs, a genuine diamond in the Mauritian scene and a heaven for the individuals who need to douse up the sun on the astonishing white sand or appreciate the ocean. Benefit as much as possible from this restful day by exploiting the extensive variety of offices accessible on the island - sunbathing, swimming in the tidal pond or appreciating the various water sports exercise’s are at optional.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport to depart.
|Mauritius||Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa or similar|
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 31500 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Day North Island Tour on Sic Basis
- Full Day Iie Aux Cerf on Sic Basis
- Full Day South Island Tour on SIC Basis (including 23 coloured earth fee)
- Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- 4 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax.
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps