- There’s more to Sri Lanka than Buddhist temples and palm-fringed golden beaches.
- Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the island has verdant jungle, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation.
- In the west, five-star resorts have sprung up alongside chic shacks on beaches where stilt fishermen make their daily catch and surfers catch a wave.
- On the south coast sleepy Galle Fort’s chic boutiques and annual literary festival are a blueprint for the future.
Day 1 - Kandy
After arrival at Colombo International airport, you will be met by our representative at airport arrival lobby. En route to Kandy, stopover at Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Elephant Orphanage: For those who want to see the tamed and semi wild elephants in close proximity, the best place is the “Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage”. It is located northwest of Kegalle town along the Colombo-Kandy main road. The orphanage is situated in a twenty five acre coconut land. The wide area of shallow water and the huge rocks of Maha Oya make this the ideal place to these magnificent animals.
Continue to Kandy. Check into your hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at the Hotel.
Visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple located in the Royal Palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy.
Transfer to Nuwara Eliya and Check into your hotel.
Day free to explore Nuwara Eliya on your own. It is still very much like an old English town with styled Bungalows and buildings. The cool calm climate, tea plantations which make the best “Ceylon tea” and the breathtaking beautiful waterfalls make Nuwara Eliya one of the most beautiful towns in the world. Nuwara Eliya also has one of the finest 18 hole golf courses in South Asia.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 - Bentota
Breakfast at Hotel, transfer to Bentota. Check into your hotel. Visit Madu river for a boat safari and the Kosgoda turtle hatchery.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 - Colombo
After breakfast, proceed to Colombo. Colombo City Tour with shopping.
Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 - Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Colombo International Airport for your onword/ return flight.
This is only a sample itinerary. We can customize a Holiday for you and your family.
Activity Difficulty Level
1 out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 30999 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us for Dates
- To & fro airfare ex-Chennai
- Accommodation in standard double room on Bed and Breakfast basis at 3*hotels specified or of similar standard
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle within Itinerary only
- Service of English Speaking guide
Price Does Not Include
- Video and Camera permits
- Beverages, Lunch throughout the tour
- Cost of Water Sports / Jeep Safari / Boat Rides
- Early check in / Late check out at above hotels
- Any entrance fees & fares to the above mentioned
- sightseeing places
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Tips and Porterage
- Any other services not specified above
- Visa charges
- The given rates are valid for the Indian Nationals or Residential Visa Holders only
- These rates are subject to change without prior notice in the event government changes the tax policy
- Above mentioned hotel is subject to availability
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps