- The city of Zurich lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its premedieval history.
- Larnaca is a city of Cyprus. It's known for Finikoudes Beach, a sandy strip in the city centre backed by a palm-lined seaside promenade. Buzzing bars line the waterfront at Mackenzie Beach. Just offshore, the M.S. Zenobia wreck is a popular dive site.
DAY 1: ZURICH
Meet our representative upon arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in, and then the rest of the day is at leisure and overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 2: ZURICH
After breakfast, proceed for the half day guided city tour of Zurich. Visit Bahnhofstrasse and the charming Old Town. See the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, the place Albert Einstein conferred his insight; peruse the exhibits inside the Swiss National Museum; and take a serene cruise on the shining surface of Lake Zurich. Return back to the hotel for overnight.
DAY 3: ZURICH
After breakfast, proceed to Jungfraujoch by train from Grindelwald Grund via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch, Europe's most elevated rail station. Board a remarkable Snow capped Alpine tour to the Jungfraujoch – Towering at 11,333 feet (3,454 meters) you're at the highest point of Europe. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx observation Porch. Later return back to Zurich. The rest of the day is at Leisure or relax at hotel followed by overnight stay.
DAY 4: ZURICH – LARNACA
After breakfast the day is at leisure until transfer to the Airport for your departure to Larnaca of Cyprus. Meet our representative upon arrival at airport and transfer to the hotel for check-in and then the rest of the day is at leisure or relax at hotel followed by overnight stay.
DAY 5: LARNACA – NICOSIA – LIMASSOL
After breakfast, proceed for the tour of Nicosia, Kyrenia and Bellapais in Northern Cyprus. Proceeding with your adventure towards Troodos Mountains, stop at Virgin Mary of Asinou Church. You will appreciate a guided tour through this UNESCO World Heritage Site and you will be staggered by the magnificence of the astounding frescoes. The following stop is Troodos Mountains Square, then visit the pleasant Lania village, one of the well known Commandaria wine production place. The arrival adventure will take you through Limassol, the second biggest town of the island, Check-in to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 6: LIMASSOL
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Limassol & Paphos. Visit the natural places and mountains near to the city, also visit museums and archaeological sites. Later proceed to Paphos the birthplace of the Greek goddess Aphrodite, the city of Paphos showcases a plenitude of archeological, compositional, and historical destinations. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 7: LIMASSOL – LARNACA - INDIA
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your departure back home/for your onward journey.
|Zurich||Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof or similar|
|Larnaca||Rise Hotel or similar|
|Limassol||Kapetanios Limassol Hotel or similar|
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 123880 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Zurich.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Limassol.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Larnaca
- Daily Breakfast
- All Sightseeing Tours as mentioned in the itinerary are on Private basis
- Departure Airport transfers Private basis
- English speaking Guide for Zurich city tour
- English speaking Guide for Larnaca and Limassol tour
- Service of Long Distance Vehicle
- All Sightseeing Tours as mentioned in the below program on Private basis
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Any expenses or services other than mentioned in the above “INCLUSIONS”
- Any expenses of personal nature like example: tips, laundry, telephone calls, mini bar etc
- Service tax of 3.09 % applicable on the total cost for payments made in Foreign Currency and/or Indian Rupees as per Government notification
- Gratuities to tour guides, game rangers, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
- Local tourist guide where not specified above.
- Any Golfing related fees.
- Any other services not specified above.
- 6 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps