- As you watch the sunset paint the sky above Phi Phi Island a million shades of orange, you will pat yourself on the back for visiting Thailand.
- Tall palms sway as the breeze rolls in across the azure waters of the Andaman Sea signalling the end of an eventful day and the start of a vibrant evening.
- Thailand has it all. Whether you are traveling with your family, friends, or backpacking through the country, new experiences await you at every turn.
- From diving with whale sharks in Ko Tao to lazing on a hammock in Koh Samui to full moon parties in Krabi and Phuket.
- Thailand will leave you breathless for more...
- Contact Us for Dates
- To & fro Airfare ex-Chennai
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers and intercity transfers
- City tour of Bangkok
- Coral Island tour with local lunch
- Visa charges are not included in the package price
- The items which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- The above price is valid for a minimum of 2 persons travelling together
- Airfare / Hotel rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rates are not valid during Trade Fairs, Special Events, New Year & Black Out Dates
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps
Day 1 - Bangkok-Pattaya
Upon arrival at the Bangkok International Airport you will be met by our tour representative and transferred to your Hotel in Pattaya. Check-into hotel. Rest of the day free. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - At Pattaya
After breakfast at the Hotel proceed for a half day Coral Island Tour by speedboat with Indian Lunch. Coral Island is locally known as Koh Hae, and is a beautiful getaway destination. Coral Island features two main beaches, Long Beach and Banana Beach. Later in the evening proceed for the Alcazar Show which is globally famous with the reputation of the best transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 - Pattaya-Bangkok
After Breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for your coach transfer to Bangkok. Rest of the day free. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 - At Bangkok
After Breakfast at the Hotel proceed for a half day Bangkok Citv & Temple Tour. This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Three of the capital's most stunning temples - Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, Wat Trimitr are visited. Drive through China town, India town, the flower market and the Central business district of Bangkok. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 - Depart from Bangkok
After breakfast at the Hotel check-out and proceed for your coach transfer to the Bangkok International airport for your onward / return flight.
This is only a sample itinerary we can customize a Holiday for you and your family.
Activity Difficulty Level
1 out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 22799 Per person double occupancy
Price Does Not Include
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.