- Koh Samui, one of Thailand’s largest islands in the Gulf of Thailand, is known for its palm-fringed beaches circling coconut groves and dense, mountainous rainforest. It’s also home to luxury resorts, posh spas and a rowdy nightlife scene that often attracts a backpacker crowd.
- Pattaya is a town on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for a wild nightlife scene that attracts international visitors, weekenders from Bangkok and expats.
- Bangkok, Thailand’s capital is a sprawling metropolis known for its ornate shrines and vibrant street life.
DAY 01: BANGKOK–KOH SAMUI
Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to Koh Samui. Check-in at hotel The day is at leisure and for relaxation. You can explore the Island KOH SAMUI on your own and return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 02 : KOH SAMUI
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Koh Samui. Koh Samui, one of Thailand's biggest islands in the Bay of Thailand, is known for its palm-bordered shorelines surrounding coconut forests and thick sloping rainforests. It is also home to several extravagance resorts, luxurious spas and a rambunctious nightlife scene that regularly pulls in a backpacker crowd. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03 : KOH SAMUI
Morning breakfast at hotel. The day is at free to you can explore the island on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 04 : KOH SAMUI–BANGKOK–PATTAYA
After breakfast transfer to Pattaya through Bangkok. Enjoy the day with Alcazaar Show – Sit back, relax, and be captivated by pompous performances of Pattaya's enchanting drag queens Experience the new flood of entertainment. The best "Alcazar show" in Asia which is a legend around this region and join with other group of audience for the miracle of a lifetime. See a great blend of music, dance and costume. The rest of the day is at free for you. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05 : PATTAYA
After breakfast proceed to Coral Island with lunch by speed boat. Coral Island locally called as Koh Larn is the best known out of a group of little islands a couple of miles off the shore of Pattaya. It is prominent with day guests who need to spend a day on a wide sandy beach and do some snorkeling. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 06 : PATTAYA–BANGKOK
After breakfast transfer to Bangkok. And later proceed to Half day city tour of Bangkok. Visit Standing Buddha, Marble Temple, Gems Factory. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07 : DEPART BANGKOK
After breakfast transfer to airport to return back home and Depart Bangkok.
Hotels Offered :
|Koh Samui||IBIS Bhoput|
Activity Difficulty Level
Select out of 5
Prices & Dates
From: ` 18000 Per person double occupancy
- Contact Us For Dates
- 3 nights accommodation in Koh Samui
- 2 nights accommodation in Pattaya
- 1 nights accommodation in Bangkok
- Daily breakfast
- City Tour of Koh Samui.
- Alcazaar Show in Pattaya.
- Coral Island tour by speed boat in pattaya.
- Half day city tour in Bangkok.
- All Transport out & in Koh Samui is by PVT. Basis.
- All Transport out & in Bangkok & Pattaya is by SIC Basis.
- All Tours and Sightseeing is by SIC Basis.
- Driver allowance, airport assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
Price Does Not Include
- Air tickets and airport taxes.
- Supplement for Guide service as per the itinerary.
- Supplement for Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary.
- Supplement for Special activities as per the itinerary.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.
- 6 nights accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- All rates are based on minimum 2 Passengers traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sight seeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
In addition to everyday wear here’s a check list of items you should ideally carry on your trip. This list is not exhaustive but contains almost everything you need to enjoy your trip.
- First aid kit
- Medicines to any specific health problems
- Medicines for common problems such as cold, fever
- Cash/travelers cheques
- Credit/Debit cards
- Inform credit card company that you are traveling
- Save all required information online in a secure account
- Camera + charger & battery
- Travel power adapter
- Smartphone + charger
- Laptop/tablet + charger
- Purchase foreign SIM card if necessary
- Rain coat
- Flat walking shoes
- Trekking shoes if necessary
- Inform family you are traveling
- Leave emergency numbers
- Install tracking apps